Sunday, August 12, 2007

The Return

Well, I am feeling pretty good.

I just spent a month training in Fort Lewis, Washington, having my ass handed to me time and again by NCOs and disgruntled officers.

Thus you may ask why I feel good.

After not sleeping for a month, having even a small moment to relax on my own does wonders. I spent most of today just relaxing and not moving and I feel great.

Now, on to business. I shall begin reviewing the scrap of moviedome rather soon. I have a little work to catch up on before then, but with any luck a new tale of woe shall be posted within the next two days.

Until then, go see "The Bourne Ultimatum."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

burn notice burn notice burn notice burn notice BURN NOTICE!!!!!

oh, and if i don't see Stardust on Monday, it is because I am too old for the all-nighter I am pulling. And I will see it on Tuesday, first thing!